The Yellowstone Historic Center could not meet its mission without the help of a dedicated seasonal museum staff. If you have a passion for the history of West Yellowstone, please consider working with us as a museum attendant this year.
Job duties include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing information about the Museum, its exhibits, the Historic District, Yellowstone National Park, and the Town of West Yellowstone
- Sale of Museum Store items
- Providing information about and selling Museum admission passes
- Program presentations
- Walking tours of the Historic District
- Driving historic bus to and from storage garage (requires specialized training)
Click Here for an application for employment. Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com.